Terms and conditions
By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be modified by Canoa Solidaria at any time and without prior notice. We recommend that you periodically review these terms and conditions to be informed of any changes.
The use of the Website implies that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to contract the services offered by Canoa Solidaria. If you are acting on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you have sufficient authority to represent and bind it under these terms and conditions.
The services offered by Canoa Solidaria through the Website consist of the provision of information, advice and management of various procedures related to the legal, fiscal and accounting fields. These services are subject to particular conditions that must be accepted by the user before contracting them.
The user agrees to use the Website in a lawful, diligent and respectful manner with the rights of Canoa Solidaria and third parties. In particular, the user will refrain from:
– Use the Website for fraudulent, illegal or contrary to these terms and conditions.
– Introduce or spread viruses, malware or other elements that may damage or alter the operation of the Website or the computer systems of Canoa Solidaria or third parties.
– Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the Website or the personal data of other users without authorization.
– Copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, communicate publicly or exploit in any other way the contents of the Website without the prior written authorization of Canoa Solidaria or the holders of the corresponding rights.
– Infringe the intellectual or indust rial property rights of Canoa Solidaria or third parties regarding the Website or the services offered by Canoa Solidaria.
– Send or transmit unsolicited advertising, spam or other unauthorized commercial communications through the Website. Canoa Solidaria reserves the right to suspend or cancel access to the Website or the services offered by Canoa Solidaria to those users who fail to comply with these terms and conditions, without prejudice to the legal actions that may correspond to them.
Canoa Solidaria does not guarantee the availability, continuity or security of the Website or the absence of errors, viruses or other elements that may affect it. The user accesses the Website at his own responsibility and risk.
Canoa Solidaria is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the Website or the services offered by Canoa Solidaria, unless they are attributable to willful or negligent action on its part. In no case Canoa Solidaria will be responsible for indirect, incidental, consequential damages or lost profits that users may suffer.
Canoa Solidaria is not responsible for the content, products or services offered by third-party websites that can be accessed from the Website through links or hyperlinks. These websites are the sole responsibility of their respective owners and Canoa Solidaria does not exercise any control or assume any guarantee over them.
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any controversy that may arise between Canoa Solidaria and the user will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts according to the applicable regulations.